Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry (2019)
Graduated from Institute of Coal Chemistry, CAS
Interest: Basketball, Rock and Roll
- Nanocluster, Isolated Single Atom Metal catalysis
- High-value Utilization of Energy Small Molecules
- Lewis Acid-base and Interficial catalysis
- Lei, L.; Wu, Z.; Liu, H.; Qin, Z.; Chen, C.; Luo, L.; Wang, G.; Fan, W.; Wang, J. A facile method for the synthesis of graphene-like 2D metal oxides and their excellent catalytic application in the hydrogenation of nitroarenes. J. Mater. Chem. A 2018, 6, 9948–9961.
- Lei, L.; Wu, Z.; Wang, R.; Qin, Z.; Chen, C.; Liu, Y.; Wang, G.; Fan, W.; Wang, J. Controllable Decoration of Palladium Subnanoclusters on Reduced Graphene Oxide with Superior Catalytic Performance in Selective Oxidation of Alcohols. Catal. Sci. Technol. 2017, 7, 5650–5661.